Let’s continue sorting out the MA63 dispute, says Ongkili


Desmond Davidson

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Sabah and Sarawak Affairs) Maximus Ongkili says now that he is back in his post, work on resolving issues with the Malaysia Agreement 1963 can continue. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, August 27, 2021.

THE work to resolve the issues that Sabah and Sarawak have with the Malaysia Agreement 1963 (MA63) could go ahead as planned now, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Sabah and Sarawak Affairs), Maximus Ongkili said.

The Parti Bersatu Sabah president and Kota Marudu member of Parliament said “much work had already been done in identifying the issues for settlement” by him when he was in the previous cabinet.


Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one (1) week free access!

Subscribe Now!


Sign up or sign in here to comment.


Comments